One of the biggest frustrations or mistakes people make in having an online business is generating traffic to their websites. There is no point having a fancy looking website that just sits there with no traffic. The problem also lies within a large proportion of home businesses is that they do not teach you effective marketing strategies and instead lead you to believe that sending offline traffic to a replicated website will build your business.
There are so many options out there for people to learn internet marketing and get the marketing education that they need but it certainly helps to have it all in the one place so you don’t have to spend months of time and thousands of dollars to learn the skills. Thankfully I belong to a community of entrepreneurs that provide a complete online marketing education all in the one place.
Over the last 12 months I have learned an incredible amount about internet marketing and have successfully taken my business as a complete novice to a level where people are continually approaching me for advice and training. Below I am going to share with you the top 10 tips in creating a online presence and becoming a master marketer.
1) Read Magnetic Sponsoring . I dont care what industry you are in – this is a must for learning how to become the hunted instead of the hunter.
2) Brand Yourself – Learn to become a leader. Give value and position yourself as a leader with personal branding
3) Learn copywriting – This skill is invaluable in order for you to learn how to use words that get people to take action.
4) Use Social Media – Use sites like Facebook, You Tube and Twitter to help create your online presence. Do no spam people with your opportunity or pitch people, learn to be yourself and attract people to get to know you.
5) Build Your Own List – This is so important that you use an autoresponder service that allows you to own your own list that you can market to and not filtering your traffic to a system.
6) Autoresponder Marketing – Personalise your autoresponders and build a relationship with your list by weaving your story and your message into your messages.
7) Google AdWords PPC – Do whatever you have to , to learn and master Google Adwords. You definitely need to be learning from the best to master this but when you do it can create six figures a month.
8) Master One Method at a Time – You have heard the saying “Jack of all trades – master of none” . Focus on one lead generation method until you master it before you move on. Dont try and learn everything at once.
9) Keyword Research – Know your target market first, do your keyword research and build your content, articles, videos etc all around those keywords.
10) Mindset – To get different results you need to become a different person. In my opinion mindset comes before skill.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level and are ready to learn from the best then contact me or visit my blog and start getting the education you deserve.