“Building a website is so costly.”
“I can’t spend every day maintaining and upgrading it. When am I going to focus on my business if I keep tinkering around the web?”
“I’ve to hire WordPress developers to get things going. But how will I manage the expense?”
Whenever you talk to small business owners, you will get to hear endless frustrations or problems from them regarding their online stores.
Most of the times, these problems come from those who already have a website and they somehow are not happy with it. But there is a solution.
WordPress website development may help you power up your online business.
It’s one of the most preferred blogging platforms available till date. But what most people don’t know that WordPress is also a powerful Content Management System that can be used for conducting business online.
You can build a website, a blog or both with WordPress. And the best part is that it’s not as costly as you think. In fact, it has a free version that can be downloaded and used by anyone. It is a good choice for small business owners who want exciting online store but want to keep development costs low.
Using WordPress Website as an Online Store
WordPress is an excellent blogging platform; however, with a few tweaks, it can be used as a website. It depends on you whether you want to keep the blog or not. Whatever you decide, you will never face problems with the platform.
Publishing and changing content on WordPress is extremely easily. Perhaps this is why it is one of the most popular choices among the available ones. At the end of the day, you want a website that offers you the ease to update your site when you need to. And what better than WordPress can do this?
Let us see why WordPress fits the needs of small to medium sized businesses.
- Content is easy to update on your website. You really don’t have to know HTML for this. In addition to this, you will also not need the help of your developer each time you want to add new content.
- The second reason for why small and medium sized business owners should opt for WordPress is that it provides good SEO. There are numerous SEO benefits that WordPress provide for free.
- If you want to customize the website, you can hire WordPress developers easily. You can avail any of the two options – in-house recruitment and outsource the job. If you recruit a technical expert in-house, you will have to bear hefty costs; however, if you decide to outsource, you can save up to 40 percent of the development costs.
- WordPress offers one click installation. It’s very easy to find hosts who can ensure quick installs.
- WordPress also provides you with numerous free themes and plug-ins for free. However, you can also develop customized plug-ins for your website.
WordPress makes a good choice for small and medium sized businesses as it gives some really compelling advantages to the users.