As you all probably know, it is crucial these days for business owners to maintain a presence online. Many of you small business owners or aspiring entrepreneurs may already have websites for your businesses.
Just because you have a website for your business, however, doesn’t mean that you’re going to be making sales left and right. No, your work (as it relates to internet marketing) is not done.
One issue that you may be having: you have a website… but no one is visiting your site. You’re not generating any extra leads. You’re not making any extra sales.
What you need, my friend, is to drive targeted traffic to your website. Here are 5 ways to market your business online so that you can drive traffic to it:
1. Article Marketing. You can write articles that are related to your niche and submit them to directories like EzineArticles. Include a link to your website in the resource box.
2. Video Marketing. You can create and upload videos involving your niche onto YouTube and other video directories. Somewhere in the video, place your link to your website.
3. Utilize Social Network Platforms. Use social networking platforms, such as Twitter, to develop a following. Drive your followers to your website by providing them with a link.
4. Post on Forums. Include your website’s URL in your signature (make sure that this is allowed first because some forums do not allow you to place your URL in the signature), so whenever you post, people can click through to your URL.
5. Create a Blog. By generating readers to your blog, you can then send them over to your main website.